Friday, August 17, 2012

I'm back!!!!

Well I'm so happy to be back!!!  I cannot even wrap my head around all the good news we've received! We are just too excited! We are so thankful for God's provision. We can't even imagine who we'd without Him!

I'm feeling very well. I really don't think I could feel any better! I get pretty tired at night but have to be careful not to nap because then I can't sleep. I'm super annoyed with all the steroids, feel like my face is blowing up like a ballon! Oh well, guess we will just roll with it. I have my share of annoying side effects but they will go away eventually!

So whenever you are ready to schedule your next appointment with me I am ready! I'm excited to get back at it!

Love,
Jess

6 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill said...

Praises Jessie!!!!

markkathi said...

Great news!!! Rejoicing with you:)

Jeramey, Stacie Jaylee & Alexis said...

So glad to hear how well you are doing! Continued prayers!!