Thursday, March 10, 2016

Quick update

So I haven't updated in awhile just because every time I think I'm going to do it I either fall asleep or just plain don't get to it. Obviously being tired is my biggest complaint.  Most of the other side affects are minimal and have pretty much subsided at this point. Last night I had a hard time working and then again today.  I don't know what to make of it.....is the chemo starting to build up in my body,  did I do too much, or am I just that tired.  I don't know.  We figured this month would determine a lot about how my body was going to handle it.  So we have another week plus but right now I'm the most exhausted I've been since I started this treatment.  Fortunately Luke's soccer was canceled for tonight and I don't have too much to do tomorrow so hopefully I'll get the rest my body wants. Pretty sure I could go to bed right now and it's not even 6!

We have been SO blessed by everyone! Oh my goodness.....I don't even know how to thank everyone!  The meals are sooooo awesome and even though I feel silly about it, it really is awesome! Luke especially loves the meals! We get excited for Mondays and Fridays! Even though I am capable of making dinner it's so awesome to come home to a meal 2x a week that Mike nor I had to make!  Once again, I'm just tired. I love this community and the way everyone is ready and willing to do whatever they can! We are just so blessed.

I go for my first round of blood work tomorrow to see how my levels are and if I can continue on this treatment or if I need to take more than a week off next week or if my levels are good they are going to up my dosage.  Sunday will be the start of my week off!  Hallelujah! I'm soooo very ready!

That's all for now....Thanks for the way you all have been loving on us!  You all know how to make someone feel special!

Love,
Jess


6 comments:

Kristen said...

So thankful to read about you and how you're doing. You have been on my mind a lot!

Mano Travels said...

Excellent Article. Its nice to Read...

Cryllionaires said...

Keep explore Your experience !
Best Digital Marketing Company in Kerala
Best Ayurvedic Package in Kerala

Top of Kerala said...

Keep writing. Very helpful information. Digital Marketing Company in Kochi, Kerala, India https://www.hackney.in

Thank you

James Samuels said...

You wrote such an excellent article! Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts. Your article was of very high quality. Thanks for posting it. Typing speed and accuracy are crucial skills for transcriptionists, journalists, writers, receptionists, data entry clerks, or CEO's secretaries. Therefore, I recommend that you take our typing test online. You can measure your typing speed by using the words per minute (WPM) method. You can use this calculator to see how fast you type words without making mistakes. If your typing speed and accuracy need to be improved, check those as well.

Anonymous said...

I wanted to thank you for this great read! Every single bit of it was enjoyable for me. Your site has been bookmarked so I can keep up with new posts. Visit my profile about the random name picker wheel if you want to read the new information. I appreciate your help.