Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas!!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!


Well this week of treatment went a little better than the last few. The problem this time was that I started feeling better Thursday afternoon, then must have caught some sort of bug and was feeling pretty sick from Friday night till I ended up in the emergency room Sunday morning. They ran a bunch of tests and so far they think it's some type of flu or something along those lines. We're still waiting on some more test results. They told me to take some meds. and finally by late Sunday evening I'm feeling some relief. Now we're just praying for Mike and Luke not to get it. I'm a little worried Luke may already have a touch of it. He's so excited about Christmas, I'd be so bummed for him if he had to miss any of our upcoming Christmas celebrations. We have been very blessed already this Christmas season. We are so thankful for the generosity we've seen from so many people.

My follow up visit back to Cleveland with my Oncologist in scheduled for the second week of January. I'm looking forward to going and expecting good MRI results! Now a little farther into all of this, I have many more questions for her. I think there was just so much information in the beginning that we didn't even have time to think of the questions we would need to be asking.


Also returning to work the first week of January. I'm excited about this. Unfortunately I won't be able to work as much as before, and will have to have every 4th week off due to treatment, but I miss everyone and think this will help me regain some sense of normalcy.
I hope everyone enjoys this holiday season! Have a very MERRY CHRISTMAS and let's all have a safe, and HEALTHY NEW YEAR!!!

Jessie and family.

3 comments:

Tyson & Leslie said...

Jessie-
I am so glad that your treatment went well and that you are feeling positive about your upcoming MRI! We will be praying. We will also be praying for your health over the holidays. I know how much it stinks to get sick on top of everything else, as if you aren't feeling crummy enough!
I am enjoying 4 days off of radiation because of where Christmas falls this year! Little blessing seem HUGE right now.
May God bless you and your family this season and in the year to come. Your positive attitude and energy continue to encourage me.
Thank you!
Leslie

Tyson & Leslie said...

Hey, Jessie. It's Leslie again. Here is my email: ljbucher@yahoo.com.

I would love to hear from you and talk on a more regular basis, if we can. I have many questions for you as well!

Hope you are feeling better.
Leslie

linds_moore said...

Hi Jess-

Hope you and your family had a great Christmas. We sure did! We are coming home for a few days this next week and sure would like to see you. Is your phone working? Let me know when a good time would be.

Love,
Lindsay