Wednesday, January 14, 2009

2009 is looking better!

We returned home from Cleveland safely this afternoon despite the mild snowstorm. I will not complain about the snow. I LOVE THE SNOW!!!

Everything looked good on my MRI. "Stable," seems to be the ongoing label for my MRI. I will take that! Right now I'm trying to remember everything that we learned and my mind is a fog so when it comes to me I will post again. I know there was nothing too new that we hadn't already heard. I will return again in 3 months. OHHH..... so excited to say that this time they did not give me an IV for my MRI. I DO NOT like an IV. I asked if I could request to continue to go to that location for my MRI since they do not give you and IV and they said "absolutely!" That was very good for me to hear!

Mike and I managed to locate a Cheesecake Factory on our way home. It was truly a sweet ending to our already good day!

Thanks sooo much for all your prayers!!!!

Sending lots of love tonight!

Jess

6 comments:

Kristen said...

These are the kinds of reports we have all been praying and hoping to hear. Praise God!!

I'm glad you made it safely back through the snowstorm too. We're on the road with Cayman tomorrow for a Dr. appt in Ann Arbor...yuck! I thought about postponing it but it's a time sensitive appt so that makes it difficult to do.

Todd said...

Jessie,

Sabrina and I are THRILLED with your good news. We are so glad that prayers have been answered again!!!

Todd

joan meyer said...

Jessie and family,

I am so happy for you!!
Glad you had a safe trip. We'll continue prayers for continued good news.

Love, Joan and Mike and family

Blessings to you........ said...

Yea!!!! So happy that God has answered the prayers.
ginny

Jill said...

God is good! Enjoy his blessings!
Always praying.

Eric, Gwen, Emily & Adam said...

Jessie:
We are so happy to hear the good news. God is good... all the time! I will continue to pray for you and your family. Enjoy every day!!!
May God continue to Bless you.
Just another partner in life, Eric G.