Sunday, October 21, 2007

Jessie's Messege To You!

HI EVERYONE!!! Sorry it's been so long since the last time I have posted anything. My internet has not been working! Before I say too much, please know that I feel very good most of the time!! I just started my first round of chemo yesterday and to say the least I wasn't real thrilled about how I felt. Before I was doing any chemo I felt just the same as always. I look the same, feel good, and I'm starting to feel some sort of normalcy in my life again. I cannot say thank you enough to everyone that has supported us through this in some way or another!! We are completely amazed at how awesome people can be!!! Thank you for all the meals, the gift cards, the gas cards, the encouraging comments posted here, the gifts of money, the great girls I work with, and many other ways in which everyone has come together to hold us up and help us through this yucky time. Oh- don't let me forget, my favorite thing to do right now is to get the mail, everyone's cards are so uplifting!! It remains pretty khaotic at our house as anyone house with an active 3yr old!! Therefore I am very grateful for everyone giving us some time to ourselves, we needed it! Thanks so much for all of your prayers, we feel very lucky for having such great prayer warriors on our side!! I have such confidence that this thing that we're going through is just a bump in our journey called life!! So we're just praying our way through it and hanging on tight!!!
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE
LOVE- JESSIE =)

P.S. To all those who are interested, if I continue to feel well, I'm hoping to return to work around the holidays!!!!!!!

9 comments:

LindyZeigler said...

Hi Jessie!
I just wanted to leave you a little note to say hello and to let you know how glad I am that you are feeling better! Sooo many people are praying for you, including me :) I check your blog daily to keep updated on your progress. Please continue to stay positive, have faith in the Lord above, and you'll get through this!! God Bless you Always!

Love ya girl,
Lindy (Cooper) Zeigler

Blessings to you........ said...

Oh Jessie - God is great and he has given us all such a wonderful community of friends. I am so glad you have held on for the ride. Work > Jamie is probably gettng tired of me "styling" my own hair!!

Blessings to you and family. We will keep the prayers pouring in asking for healing and strength.

love ya - virginia

Jill & Jessica Grant said...

Hi Jessie! It's so nice to hear from you and I just wanted you to know that you are still in our thoughts and prayers daily. We read all the comments posted as well everyday and I too am so touched by all the words of encouragement you've recieved. That says so much about who you are! If you didn't know it before, you are one very special person Jessie! And this blog proves it!! We are looking forward to the day that we get word that all is well with you and that you are back to your healthy, smiling self once more. God bless to you and all your family and friends.

Joy said...

Jesse-
I am so glad to hear things are a little better.I know chemo,the steroids, and it's side effects can be awful. You have to look at this horrible illness like it's a nasty cold and just do what the drs tell you to to get over it. It's only been a year since my last treatment, and all the bad memories are gone. In a year from now, hopefully it will be the same for you. My offer still is open, if you have any questions or need to talk, my door is always open. Stay strong, be tough, and fight this thing with everything you have. I know you can do it. I continue to pray for you and your family for God's strength to help you. God Bless!!Joy Chamberlin

Anna Bogosian said...

Hi Jessie
I am so glad you are feeling better. I know chemo can take alot out of you, just keep in mind, you have so many wonderful friends and family praying for you each and every day!!!! Keep you head up and enjoy that adorable little boy!!!!

My prayers are with you always!!!

Anna (Gentit) Bogosian

Unknown said...

i'm so glad to see you are felling better jessie! i miss you and mike and hope i can see you both in the near future! i'm glad luke is keeping your mind off things except for him!! i think i used to do that to my mom everyday!!
later
cabe

Lacey Fox said...

Hey Jessie!!!

I just wanted to leave you a message saying hello and that I pray for you and your family everday!!! Here is a verse that helps me through rough times. I hope that it can help you stay strong!!
"God allows trials in our lives not to impare us, but to improve us."

Lacey Fox (Cake Girl from Jamie and Tylers Wedding!)

Megan Cordes said...

Hi Jessie! I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know that you, Mike and Luke are always in my prayers! I talk with Lindsay regularly to keep updated on your progress and I am glad to hear that you are feeling better! You are a wonderful person that has touched the lives of the many people around you! Stay strong and positive and please know that Matt and I keep your family in our thoughts and prayers! God Bless!
-Megan Cordes

Blessings to you........ said...

Hey Jessie;

Just so you know I am keeping a double shot of prayers headed up! "Jessie and Leslie"
Stay strong.

virginia