Sunday, July 27, 2008

Sweet Leslie.

As some of you may know Leslie went to be with Jesus last night. She will suffer no more. To read the beautiful words of her very wise husband Tyson click on her blog http://www.forleslie.blogspot.com/ . I am completely amazed at his strength and the peace he seems to have. They have been a great testimony for myself and Mike.

I on the other hand am finding myself pretty weak. I don't have a lot of words right now I just know how much I will miss her friendship. I couldn't help but cry all night and all day. I guess for me I really didn't believe this was going to happen. I don't know if I was choosing not to or what.

My heart goes out to Tyson, TJ, and all of their family and friends.

Tyson, Please know I am sending my love to you and TJ right now. I really look forward to the day that I can hug you both. I hope that day will come very soon.
All my love,
Jess

5 comments:

Kristen said...

Oh Jess, I'm at a loss of words. I don't know what to say. I want to say something, but I don't know what. I guess, please know I'm thinking about you, Mike, Luke, Tyson and TJ and I'm praying for you all!!

Lots of love!

Blessings to you........ said...

Oh Jessie; I can't imagine how hard this day has been. I have prayed for you and I know your walk will continue to be a testimony that will
bless others.

ginny

Todd said...

Jessie, Mike, and Luke,

Please know that we too have hurt with the news of Leslie's death. We continue to lift your family up each day. I know that your battle has been hard-fought. We are so proud of you.

Todd

Jill said...

Praying hard for you.
Petersen/Meyer gang

Hi, I'm Harmony said...

Hey Girl,

Please know that we are praying for you and your family during this difficult time. Find comfort in the fact that God has a purpose for it all...one day we will understand just as He does.

Love you dearly,

~Harmony