Monday, July 9, 2012

Another day at Cleveland

Surgery it is.....July 24.  Not at all what we wanted but we were definitely convinced that it was the right choice for me.  I'm beyond exhausted and really want to be in my bed so this is going to be short and sweet.  My surgeon feels very confident that he can remove it all and feels like there is very minimal risk involved.  So that's the good news inside the bad.  I will be taking approximately 4-6 weeks off work which is quite overwhelming.......a lot of phone calls to make in the next week.  I will be working however until the surgery.   I plan to be very busy enjoying Summer with my boys on my days off until surgery.

We are emotionally totally wiped out.

Please know that I appreciate every single text, message, call, etc.  I don't always respond as I'm trying not to be on my phone too much and trying to cherish each moment with Luke and Mike.  Your prayers and little messages mean a ton to me......they really do.

I do have some specific prayer request for you prayer warriors!  Most important is that the grade of the tumor has not went up.  That will be determined after it is removed.  Next, that I don't have to do chemo.  My surgeon suggested that might be a possibility.  A slim possibility but worth praying for!  I absolutely dread chemo.

I will write more later, tonight I'm just too tired.

Oh and I do have some exciting news but I keep you in suspense for those of you who don't know until next time! :)

Good night for now,
Love,
Jess

11 comments:

Peggy said...

Oh Jessie, praying for you and Mike to have a blissful,restful night in spite of this news. Will be praying and believing in all positive outcome. May Jesus cradle you in His strong protective arms.
Peggy

Kristen said...

I love you Jessie! With all that I have I am praying for you!!

dbuehrer said...

Wow Jess, a lot to digest for you and Mike. Just know you are in my constant thoughts and prayers. Praying for peace as you await the surgery and praying for guidance as the surgeons prepare to remove it ALL!!

Love you,
Deb Buehrer

Jill said...

Praying hard for you. Confidant that He will bless you with healing. We are all here if you need us... for anything!!
Love you!

Melissa said...

Praying for you and your family Jessie!
Melissa

Jan said...

Jessie and Mike, we are standing with you in faith and trusting God who works all things together for good!

Jan said...

Jessie and Mike, we are standing with you in faith and trusting God who works all things together for good!

Unknown said...

Jesse praying for you in Name of Jesus !!

markkathi said...

Continuing to pray!!

Unknown said...

Jesse as I prayed for you and Mike the word courage kept coming to mind so I pray that God will give you courage thru Jesus he will lead you thru this time !!

Anonymous said...

Jessie,
Thinking of you often. God's plan is so hard to understand at times....yet I think that is the way it is supposed to be. We aren't supposed to understand, but trust in Him and be strong in our faith to get us through the most difficult times in our life. Praying for peace and comfort for you as you prepare for surgery!
Andrea Thiel