Thursday, July 26, 2012

Thank you for your continued support. We get to where we kind of count on it. I can't imagine anyone doing it alone. As you can imagine after what Jessie went through Tuesday there is some swelling now. If I remember correctly it should start to improve tomorrow. Dr Barnett wanted to check some things during this exact time to make sure all her meds are administered at the correct dosage. Soooo, he ordered another test which I'm told takes up to 24 hours. Hopefully tomorrow they will release her. If you know how these places are you know patients rest half an hour at a time. I'm looking forward to getting her home for some peace and quiet. I know what you're thinking... 8 year olds don't know still and quiet! Luke was a gift at appropriately the right time. He's a wonderful child of God with a huge heart full of compassion for people. I've seen it over and over. He reminds me so much of his Mom. He will be as good a nurse as anyone. I expect him to be a big help without my asking it of him. He spent the day helping friends clean the windows and floors at home. I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see the pictures ha. We long for the view of familiar ground and faces. She is well taken care of here and at home. I understand wanting to see her smiling face, but this kind of thing is tough on a body of any age.Please no visitors for a while. Thank you all. Mike

13 comments:

Peggy said...

Praying for a speeding release and quick recovery. I know Jesse longs to see her precious Luke's face.

Barbara Budde said...

Jessie, I'm praying for you as I garden. I know you'd like to be outdoors instead of in the hospital. I trust you will be soon.
Barbara

Todd said...

Sabrina and I continue to think of and pray for all of you. Please give Jessie a hug for us!!!

dbuehrer said...

Hurry home Jessie so you can get some REAL rest and see your sweet boy. Praying for your complete and quick recovery!! Hang in there kiddo!

Unknown said...

Praying for rest and healing !!

Rachel said...

So glad to hear things are progressing well. I don't know Jessie; only from emails, but I'm amazed at her strength. I've been praying for her this week as the Lord brings her to my mind. Hoping she gets to go home soon. Blessings, Rachel (at The Olde Farmhouse on Windmill Hill)

Gwen said...

Keeping you all in my prayers!

Jill said...

Praying Hard!!! Always, praying hard!!!!
Love you, Jill and family

Jackie said...

So glad to read the GOOD REPORT. Praying you will be home very soon.

Rena Sauder said...

You two are one amazing couple with one amazing kid! I am so happy to hear happy news, and please know that Kyle and I are here for you in any way! We are huge fans of Chuck E Cheese, so if Luke would like to be wisked away to junk food and video games, just give us a call! :) Continuing to lift you all in prayer! God is Good! ;)

Pam Graffice said...

Wonderful news! Prayers are going your way and if there is anything we can do for you let us know!

Anonymous said...

Praying for healing and rest for you all!

Lynn Schaffner said...

Jessie, I'm holding you up in my prayers daily. I miss your beautiful smile. I can hardly wait to see it again. Remember,our father holds you in the palm of his hand. What a precious place to be. Hugs