Saturday, October 25, 2008

Last One.

I just felt the urge to share with you all that I have swallowed the last of my chemo pills about one hour ago now! It's a good but strange feeling. Mike and I have had lots of talks lately about how I will be feeling in the upcoming months. The Dr.'s told us when I started chemo that I wouldn't know when I was sick with a virus or etc. unless I took my temp because I would be so used to not feeling well. So now I'm hoping that I will soon remember what it feels like to really feel good again. I'm used to the way things are now but will be glad to feel even better yet. This treatment hit me harder than usual. We think that I may have actually had some sort of bug when I started this chemo this week but again I didn't know and never thought to take my temp.

Goodnight.

Love,
Jess

4 comments:

Kristen said...

I'm sure it's exciting and scary at the same time...but hopefully mostly exciting! :o)

mdhayes18 said...

Jessie: May the peace of the Lord cover any anxieties you have about finishing chemo. So glad we got to meet this summer.

Lisa B. said...

Jess,
I have thought about you so much over the last months along with praying for you and your family. Even though their are miles between us I have never forgotten what a special friend you are to me. You have been an inspiration and given me strength over the past months with things I have struggled with. You remind me of what living is all about. Life is so short for all of us and you are such an example of how to live such a full life. I send much love to you my friend and miss you and our talks we have had. Just know even though there are many miles between us I still carry you,Mike and Luke in my heart. Thank you for all you have given to me in my life and how much you inspire me.
Love your friend, Lisa B.

Lisa B. said...

Jess,
I wanted you to know I send my love and much of it. I have not blogged in awhile I hope you will forgive because you really have been in my thoughts more than ever over the last months. I have alot going on in california but have drawn strength from you my dear. You are still so precious to me and a friend even miles between us could never not erase.
Life is so short for everyone and sometimes the simple things are the most precious moments that get us thru. Just know I still pray for you and you have not been forgotten....I miss you much....
Lisa B.