Sunday, September 9, 2007

Jessie's Message to All of you

Hello!! Jessie here again. I just wrote a really nice long comment, then lost it so this one may be on the shorter side. Tomorrow starts our week at Cleveland Hosp. I'm feeling good about everything, I'm sure there will be tough times ahead, but thanks to all the support we've had and faith in God, we're going to get through this and I'm going to be fine! I want to make sure that everyone who has called or stopped by and we've either not been home or what ever, please know that we appreciate everything!! Our time with Luke has been limited so we are trying to make the most of it! If we have not returned your call, please know it does not go unnoticed, but instead it lifts us up and puts a smile on our face and keeps us strong!! I hope someday someway I will be able to return all of the awesome generosity we have been receiving! We will be in touch and I'm sure Janel will be keeping you informed. Thanks again Janel!!!!!! Keep up the prayers, they are going to work!!!
Love, Jess and the boys!

1 comment:

sjheckel said...

Jess~
You are such an inspiration to everyone. You are so beautiful and strong. You have touched so many lives and made them better just for being in them. I know that some good will come of all of this. Untill then we will continue to support you and your family.
Prayers and Love
Stacey Heckel and Family