Monday, September 10, 2007

Prayer Service for Jessie

I just talked to Jessie. Mike, Jessie, and Audrey, are leaving for Cleveland in a few minutes. She is in high spirits and is very optimistic, but very thankful for all the prayers.

We at Studio 66 are inviting, all that want to attend, out to the salon for a prayer service in honor of Jessie. We are all meeting Monday night at 8:15pm. Please feel welcome and if you have any questions, you may call the Studio.

Studio 66
6790 State Hwy. 66
Archbold, OH 43502
(419) 445-9100

Kim Parsley- Michelle Short- Paula Moore- Linda Rupp- Jamie Woolace- Janel Reeder

4 comments:

cdecker said...

I regret that I cannot attend the prayer service tonight for you, however, just know that I am praying for you always. I am sure you have heard this before, but please call if you need anything. I would be glad to help with anything.

Carrie

sjheckel said...

Jessie and Studio Girls
I am so sorry that I missed the prayer service. I found out too late. Jess, my prayers and thoughts are with you and your family, as well as the doctors and nurses. I will see you soon!~
Stacey Heckel

Robert McCabe said...

Praying for you tomorrow and the weeks that follow. Love, Missy McCabe

Amers said...

Jess, It was great to see you and your boys at the fair... all in good spirits! Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your extended families. Please let us know how we ma be of any help now or weeks from now. God Bless You!!
~Amy Wyse and family