Monday, September 17, 2007

Surgery Has Been Scheduled

I spent the day with Jessie today. It was over all a very normal day. We took Luke and Beau to Story Hour at the Archbold Library, and played at memorial park. Jessie was in very good spirits today. She was anxious to talk with her nurse from the Cleveland Clinic, and they finally returned her call. Surgery has been scheduled for Tuesday the 25th. They are hoping to get the results from her biopsy on Wednesday of this week when they return for her follow up. If they can't get the results then, they will hope to get a call on Thursday or Friday. Jessie definitely has a peace about her future. She has been so overwhelmed with all the meals and multiple cards that come each day. (The stack of cards is quite large!)



I feel so honored to be Jessie's friend through this time in her life. She is teaching me so much through her renewed spirit of thankfulness. She is hoping to post a comment soon, and we'll try to keep everyone updated along the way.

1 comment:

krufenacht said...

Jessie,
I just wanted to let you know that Cory, Titus, Baby Ruf and I are all praying for you. Every time that I come into Studio 66 (with my crying or maybe screaming child is a better word for it), you have made me feel so much better and have brightened my day with your beautiful personality. Many blessings and we are praying for God's hand to be on you and your precious family!
Love,
Kylie