Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday's Update

Mike called with a new update this morning. Jessie was a able to take a shower last night. It wore her out, but after more rest, she walked the halls for about 15 minutes. Her swelling is starting to go down, however she is still dealing with quite a bit of pain. They were able to go to the Hope Lodge today and if her night goes well, she will be able to return home tomorrow. Mike and Jessie have asked me to explain that Jessie will have a hard recovery still after she is home, and to please not call or visit for a while. Each day has shown improvement, but it has seemed very slow for Jessie. I will try to put new updates as much as I can, and fill you in on her improvments. She has a long road ahead of her so please post a comment of encouragement or send a card- she loves getting the mail!

7 comments:

sjheckel said...

Hi Jessie and Family
Hang in there Jess~ You are so strong and such an inspiration. We are all here for you, at least to offer an encouraging word. We miss you.
Stacey Heckel

veronicag said...

Hi Jessie, still praying for you and your family. Don't worry about everyone else, just work on your recovery. Miss your smile!
Veronica

Don and Kay said...

Blessings to all. God be with you on your journey to recovery. You remain in our prayers.

Jill & Jessica Grant said...

Hi Jessie. I am so happy that you are on the road to recovery! I know it seems hard and at times might be frustrating, but I know you'll make it through all of this. You are such a strong person and there are so many people praying for you and willing to help in any way to ease your burdon. Know that we think of you often and pray every night that God helps speed you through all of this. Stay strong Jessie! And God bless you and your family!
Jill and Jessica

Nichole Anne said...

Jessie -
Lots of thoughts and prayers to you and your family!
Nicki Bohner :)

Joy said...

Jessie and Family
I am keeping up w/ you from my mom (Aunt Carolyn) talking to Beth. We have a lot of people praying for you here in Memphis. We will continue to pray for you to recover quickly. Adam & Rachel still remember you & Mike coming down Easter a long time ago and doing a Easter egg hunt. Continue to get better.
Joy, Adam & Rachel Lucus

Jill & Jessica Grant said...

Hi Jessie. I hope you stay healthy and good. I am sad that you hurt. Jessie I love you. You are a princess. God will watch over you. I hope you get better soon. Lots of people are praying for you. I love you.

Love, Jessica Grace Grant