Saturday, September 1, 2007

Cleveland Clinic

Well, if you are viewing this blog, then you know about Jessie's diagnosis. Jessie, Mike, and Audrey traveled Thursday to the Cleveland Clinic. They met with Dr. Barnett, a neurosurgeon, who specializes in brain tumors. He is 90% sure that Jessie does have a brain tumor. He has scheduled a biopsy to be done Tuesday, September 11th. The biopsy will determine if the tumor is malignant or not, or if they even need to do surgery. Some tumors do not require surgery, however Dr. Barnett is 80% sure she will require surgery. They went ahead and scheduled a surgery date of Thursday, September 20th to remove the tumor. So for now, Jessie and her family are able to enjoy the Fulton County Fair , and they will plan on attending her cousin Lindsay's wedding on the 8th. (Jessie is a bridesmaid and Luke is the ring bearer.) These were two events that Jessie was hoping to enjoy, and we're thankful she will.

4 comments:

Hi, I'm Harmony said...

To know Jessie is to know LOVE. I am honored to have such a kind,truly caring person in my life as a dear friend. Jessie brings a shining light into every life she touches.

Jessie, please know that I am praying for you and your family daily. I pray for your doctors and future treatments, that all will go better than planned.

I have faith that God will heal you and make you well. I believe that he will heal your spirit, allowing you to see his purpose for your life. Blessings to you...

Honour Ruffer said...

Jessie,
I'm praying for you and your family, that you might know God's peace and strength at this scary time.
If you ever need anything, please call me!

Honour

Don and Kay said...

Greetings and love from Tn. We send you love and encouragement. Blessings to you and your entire family.

Jill & Jessica Grant said...

Hi Jessie,
Sara from Expressions told me about what was going on with you and about this sight and I just wanted to let you know that we are thinking of you and praying for you and your entire family. You are such a special person Jessie and know that we will continue to ask God to watch over you and help you through this difficult time. And my daughter Jessica wanted you to know that she loves you and is planning on praying to God everynight to get you better. :)

God Bless,
Jill & Jessica Grant